- NAIL POLISH – I don’t really have a favorite color this year, but my new obsession is gel. I never thought I’d be able to stick with one color for more than a few days, but I am a full gel convert. Fresh Spa (NYC) and 21 Nail Lounge (DC) are the only places I’ll go.
- FOUNDATION – I used it every day this year, so it goes without saying that the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Terre Neuve gets this award.
- BLUSH – Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Color Balm in Rosy Poly Rosy. Again, used this one pretty much every day. It’s great to keep in your gym bag for freshening up after class.
- LIPSTICK – I was all about the sheer lipgloss this year.
- BROWS – Honestly, I kind of stopped filling them in this year because Katie at European Wax Center made them look so good! So Katie is basically my favorite.
- PERFUME – Still Maison Martin Margiela ‘Replica’ in Promenade in the Gardens.
- Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Cream – I think this is the third year I’ve put this on the list and it isn’t going anywhere any time soon.
- Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth Cleansing Cloths: Brightening – I try to keep a pack of these in my gym bag at all times. Two years later and I’m still obsessed.
- Wiccy Magic Muscles Massage Bar – I was never a big fan of Lush, but my roommate got me this massage bar after I hurt my back and it legit works. And it smells amazing. Love it!
- I did some purple ombre this year, and that was by far the best decision I’ve made.
- NuMe Silhouette Straightener – It can straighten. It can curl. It was the best tool I’ve ever purchased for my hair. EVER.
- Everyday Estee: Pretty sure I said this last year, too. She and Aslan are ridiculously entertaining.
- MakeupTIA: Her ‘plan with me’ videos are my favorite.
- Buzzfeed: If it’s a taste testing video, I can guarantee you I’ve watched it.
- Facts.: It’s like Irish Buzzfeed, so even better.
- Diptyque – Mimosa
- Tocca – Havana (sugarcane and rum)
- London, England
- Princeton, NJ
- Greggs (UK) – Um, hello, delicious sausage and bean pasties.
- Mermaid Inn (NYC) – One of the best brunches in town.
- Barbounia (NYC) – That BREAD though.
- Paris Baguette (NYC) – #coffeeeveryday
- Tea: Teapigs chocolate flake
- Candy: Cadbury killin’ it this year with the mini eggs and dairy milk buttons.
- Guilty pleasure (sweet): Talenti hazelnut chocolate chip ice cream. It’s illusive, but it’s soooo worth it once you find it!
- Guilty pleasure (savory): Garlic bread. What can I say, I love garlicy carbs.
- Healthy snack: Apples and sunflower seed butter
- Beverage: Emergen-c and seltzer. Is that weird?
- Album: Purpose – Justin Bieber
- Podcast: Serial
- Book: ALL THE LIGHT WE CANNOT SEE by Anthony Doerr
- App: Afterlight
- Website: Pinterest
- Instagram: Just go look at the people I follow. I love each and every one of them.
- Store: Lululemon (slightly biased…) and Paper Source
- Shoe: My adidas NEOs with the hawaiian print.
- TV Show: The Following… until it got cancelled. And sucked.
What were some of your favorite things this year?