Am I the only one paranoid about cooking meat? I’m always afraid I’m gonna give myself ecoli or something. God bless rotisserie chickens, am I right? Ground turkey I can manage, but that’s about as far as my meat adventures go.
99% of my recipes come from Pinterest these days. You can find literally EVERYTHING on there. I always meal prep on Sundays (saves money and helps keep me on track), which means knowing what I want to eat all week. Here are a few of my go-to vegetarian recipes for those of us who either a)don’t like cooking meat or b)are vegetarians. These have all been tried and approved by yours truly!
- Creamy Spinach Sweet Potato Noodles with Cashew Sauce
- Chunky Portabella Veggie Burgers
- Vegan Tofu Scramble
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Quinoa Soup
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Cakes
- Baked Broccoli Quinoa Casserole
- Asparagus and Brie Pizza
- Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
- Vegan Quinoa Mac and Cheese
Getting a spiralizer has basically changed my life. Also, quinoa.