Before I started throwing all of my money at fitness stuff, Sephora owned me. These days I’m just trying to use up all the crap I bought over the last year. Here are some of my most recent empties!
- Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash: This stuff smells AMAZING, and it’s the perfect body wash to use first thing in the morning. If you like the smell of brown sugar and citrus, this is the body wash for you.
- Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner: Okay. Nothing great, but it gets the job done at drug store prices.
- Pantene Damage Detox Shampoo: Another just-okay product. It smelled nice, though!
- S Factor Diamond Dreams Sulfate-Free Shampoo: Overrated. A lot of British youtubers raved about this a while back, but all it did was tie my hair in knots.
- Mrs. Meyer’s Foaming Hand Soap in Apple: Basic hand soap, but it smells like fall, and who doesn’t love that?
- Davines Love Curl Enhancing Conditioner: Loved this for when I was going through my curly hair phase. It doesn’t weigh your hair down and smells great. This tub lasted me over a year.
- Kerastase Reflection Chroma Captive Shampoo for Colored Hair: Again, overrated. It costs too much and didn’t make my lavender hair last any longer.
- Tresemme Freshstart Dry Shampoo: There are better dry shampoos out there.
- Caudalie Cleansing Water: This was the old bottle, which was bigger, but I was obsessed with it and recommended it to basically everyone I knew.
- Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water: Same product, different bottle, still in love.
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum: I’m on my second bottle of this. It’s expensive, but if you’ve got holiday gift cards to burn, this is a solid option. My skin feels amazing whenever I use it.
- Origins Modern Friction Dermabrasion: I think this is the fourth bottle I’ve gone through? Literally use it every day. #holygrail
- Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment: Another overpriced product, but this one works well and does what it claims. I wouldn’t be mad if I got it as a gift, you just won’t see me spending my own money on it.
- Origins Mega Mushroom Skin Relief: The packaging looks different now, I believe, but this is one of my favorite moisturizers. Can’t live without it.
- Briogeo Don’t Dispair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask: This was only a sample size, but I went out and bought the actual thing once I used this up. By far one of my favorite conditioners.
- Davines Love Curl Enhancing Shampoo: I loved this just as much as I loved the conditioner, and combined they transformed my hair into gorgeous easy-to-manage curls.
- Ole Henriksen Truth To Go Wipes: What you don’t see pictured — four other packages already used up.