I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been nightstand-less for years. Not for lack of wanting (or needing) one, but because I couldn’t find one I liked. I spotted this one on the West Elm site a few months ago and spent hours trolling the internet for a cheaper version. Alas, such a thing does not exist, and upon further inspection at the store, decided to just suck it up and buy it.
And I don’t regret it one bit. I need more grown-up furniture in my life (like a headboard… and a bed frame…).
I’m sure more crap will find its way onto my nightstand, but for now, it’s still pretty simple.
- Ranunculus flowers (because I will MAKE spring come, dammit)
- Cypres candle by Diptyque
- My favorite book, THE NIGHT CIRCUS by Erin Morgenstern
- My current read, GRACE by Grace Coddington
- Some hand lotion (this one’s just Trader Joe’s brand)
- Deep Sleep pillow mist from The Body Shop
- A glass of water, always (and a straw, because I’m a classy bitch)
- Paint palette coaster from Fishs Eddy
- White noise machine
Nothing crazy, but I’m awfully fond of it!