I’ve got two weeks of blessed vacation coming up, and you know what that means — catching up on my TBR list! With a ten hour layover to look forward to, plus four flights, I should have plenty of time to read. My iPad’s been filling up with books I’ve been meaning to get to over the last few months, ranging from fiction, to nonfiction and YA. Right now I’m looking at…
- ALL THE LIGHT WE CANNOT SEE by Anthony Doerr
- STATION ELEVEN by Emily St. John Mandel
- BIG LITTLE LIES by Liane Moriarty
- PEOPLE I WANT TO PUNCH IN THE FACE by Jen Mann
- FANGIRL by Rainbow Rowell
- DASH AND LILY’S BOOK OF DARES by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (a re-read, and a must for Christmas)
If you’re looking for some inspiration for those long travel hours, check out NPR’s Best Books of 2014. Even if you just glance at it for the sake of the gorgeous covers, you won’t be disappointed!