1. I love tea, but can never finish a cup. For some reason, I always leave the last sip.
2. I do “the hand thing” when trying to explain to people where in Wisconsin I’m from.
3. I still have clothes from middle school that fit and I still wear.
4. I once pierced my nose. I wish I could pierce it again.
5. London is the number one place on my bucket list.
6. My skincare routine is comprised almost entirely of Origins products.
7. I hate bananas.
8. I am allergic to onions and coconut.
9. I love fruit, but I won’t eat it cooked.
10. I keep a tiny pink notebook in my purse to record every delicious (and not so delicious) brunch I consume.
11. I wish I were a professional grocery store shopper.
12. Ikea meatballs are my kryptonite.
13. I currently have three tattoos (with a lot more planned).
14. I have never seen The Godfather.
15. Autumn is my favorite season.
16. If I walk into Sephora, I’m not walking out empty handed.
17. I watch far more British television than American.
18. I’ve only cried four times from reading books: When Dumbledore died in Harry Potter, at the end of The Fault in Our Stars, at the end of The Book Thief, and the penultimate chapter of Marie Lu’s Legend series.
19. However, I will cry at the drop of a hat while watching television. Or movies. (Titanic gets me every time. So does the final scene of the series La Femme Nikita.)
20. My obsession for all things La Femme Nikita knows no bounds. This is not an exaggeration.
21. My coffee drink of choice is an iced hazelnut coffee with soy.
22. Brunch is my most favoritist thing ever.
23. My first car was an ’88 Oldsmobile named Billy Sue.
24. I have lived in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Virginia/D.C., Ireland, and New York.
25. It is extremely rare that I sleep past 8AM anymore.
26. Mint green is my favorite color.
27. Instagram is my preferred form of social media.
28. I had one horrific camping experience and now I refuse to ever go again.
29. Candles. I need all of them.
30. The fact that Netflix automatically skips to the next episode has really exacerbated my binge-watching problem.
31. I’ve lived in my apartment for over a year and I still haven’t bought a garbage can. I’m still using grocery bags from Trader Joe’s. #pathetic
32. Grocery shopping for me = stress relief.
33. I used to hate the outdoors. Now I can’t be outside enough.
34. I miss living in a city where driving is an option. (You couldn’t pay me enough money to drive in NYC.)
35. I don’t like Seinfeld.
36. I’m also pretty ambivalent about Beyonce.
37. Every meal should come with donuts.
38. My drink maximum is two.
39. You may not know it, but I’m actually an introvert.
40. My wardrobe has basically been whittled down to black, white, gray, and navy. And a few pops of red.
41. I rarely wear heels.
42. Previous jobs include sandwich maker, salon receptionist, babysitter, librarian, barista, and hostess.
43. I’ve always known I’d wind up in New York.
44. I am not ashamed to admit that I enjoy public transportation. (Except on the days my train isn’t running.)
45. The only sport I really enjoy watching is soccer.
46. If the summer olympics could be on year round, I’d never get off my couch.
47. I prefer to go to the movies by myself.
48. I have a lot of half-empty notebooks lying around.
49. Whole Foods at lunch time is my personal hell.
50. According to iTunes, my most listened to song is “Thrift Shop” by Macklemore.