As the year draws to a close, I’d like to point out a few of my favorite things from 2011. Most of them are stupid, materialistic things, but I’m sorry. I’m a girl. I like to shop.
1. THE NIGHT CIRCUS by Erin Morgenstern
2. DESIGN SPONGE AT HOME by Grace Bonney
3. Central Park. Free every day, and absolutely gorgeous in fall.
4. Kate Spade earrings
5. Modern Family. Best discovery of the year.
6. Two Door Cinema Club. Fantastic live.
7. Chanel nailpolish. Too expensive for me to buy, but I’ll take it as a gift.
8. NARS blush.
9. Downton Abbey. I cannot say enough good things.
10. Wedges from Urban Outfitters. I can wear them around NYC all day and not want to die.
11. Marc by Marc Jacobs tote. Hasn’t failed me yet.
12. iPhone. I’d probably have died without it.
13. Oh Lola perfume. Because everyone should smell nice.
What was the best thing you guys bought/discovered this year?