I have a lot to be thankful for this year, especially…
- My parents. Their support has kept me going when New York’s tried to beat me down. I love that they know I always call around 7:15, and I love that they’re not sick of me calling.
- My siblings. I may not get to talk to them as often, since we’re all busy, but I’m incredibly proud of both of them.
- My new life in New York. Moving here without a plan was crazy, but I’m so grateful things worked out the way they did.
- My pseudo-family in DC. They give me hugs when my real family can’t.
- Dan and his constant creepy doll videos, which never cease to make me laugh.
- Everyone back in Wisconsin who still manage to check in and let me know how they’re doing.
- Everyone at LTWF. They gave me the push to get into publishing, and now look where I am! I owe them everything.
- My job. I work for two incredible agents, and I get to wake up every morning and do what I love.
- This may sound weird, but I’m thankful for financial problems. It’s definitely taught me to be careful with my money, which was a lesson I needed to learn.
What are you guys thankful for?